Saturday, January 7, 2017

One more week !!!!!!

Well we finally got our travel plans!!!! I will be heading to Argentina in just 9 days!!! The 16th! I am so excited to get down there and start sweating and loving the people! Mostly Sweating probably haha! 

This week was super normal! We seriously to the same thing like everyday haha! But I definitly had a very sad experience this week... Yesterday, Elder Hansen and I had our last lesson with Diana our investigator. All of us were so sad. We were almost crying at the end becauase we all knew it was the last one.... But to end the lessons well. She finally accpeted Baptism! Diana is so amazing and I know that she has such strong Faith! 

So something funny that happened the past two week... About a week and half ago, in the middle of the night, my room was sleeping like good misionaries should be doing. And all of a sudden we hear a super load noise. I instantly jump, still in bed but just start looking at the door. It sounds like the enitre MTC Cleaning ladys are outside our door vaccuming. IT WAS SO LOUD! Now at first Elder Hansen and I did think this was happening outside our door and we were so confused. By the way, this is at 2 15 in the moring hahaha. After about 2 mins of this going on E. Hansen finally gets up to check out what the heck is going on. Turns out, other elders in our zone got one of our keys and put a vaccume in our room in the middle of the night... We were so mad hahahaha but it was hilarious! We didnt find out who it was until the next night. So obviously when I found out, i wanted to do this hilarious prank! So i teamed up with the culprits and pulled the prank on the new district in our zone! And let me tell you, IT WAS HILARIOUS! The entire room woke up... The loud noise of the vaccume went on for like 3 mins! They could not figure out how to turn it off hahaha! So finally they opened the door and unpluged the vaccume from the hallway! The next 30 mins consisted of them checking every stall and walking around the whole building trying to find us! We were just chilling in our beds dying! It was a great time and a fantastic story! 

Now I know this was probably not a great thing to do as a misionary but you have to fill your days with fun somehow! I have to tell you that I dont reccomend any of you doing this. But just know, I would not be dissapointed to find out if you did :)))))  I love you all back home and hope your new year is starting off great!! Spend a little time each day serving someone!  Tell your family you love them often! I sure wish I told my family more!

-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg
 New Year Party Drink
 Elder Hansen and I playing with balloons
Failed room check

No comments:

Post a Comment