Saturday, January 14, 2017

Last week in the MTC...

Well it is finally here! Only got 3 more days here! When I look back at it, The MTC has been super fun! It has felt like a long time but this past week flew by! The saying is so true, the first 3 days feel like 3 weeks, and the last 3 weeks feel like 3 days! It really is crazy how the MTC changes how time actually works...

Well this week was pretty dang great for many reasons! On sunday we watched the Joseph Smith movie! Ive seen it a ton of times but not quite like this! As a missionary I feel the Spirit so much stronger! And the spirit was so strong during this movie! It was awesome! I love Joseph Smith and all that he has done for me!!! Especially translate the Book of Mormon! This book is so true! I know this without a doubt in my mind! On tuesday this week, I finished the Book of Mormon! I learned so much from it! I have never read it like I did while being here in the MTC! A super cool experience I had with the Book of Mormon actually happened yesterday! So after I finished i prayed real hard to gain a stronger testimony of it! I already knew it was all true I just wanted a stronger testimony! So nothing happened for 3 days. Then Friday during In Field Orientation I got to role play with an elder going to Brazil! He bore his testimony and emphasized on the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon! I dont think he realized how strong his testimony was but it truly was an answer to my prayer! God put this elder in my path so that I could hear his testimony and feel the spirit so strong! I almost cried while he was bearing his testimony! I love how God answers our prayers! I promised you all that if you want to know the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon for your self, take Moroni's promise to heart and read! Invest your self in the words and ponder them in your heart! As you read, pray to feel the spirit and to gain a testimony! We have to have faith that we will receive an answer before God will give us an answer! I challenge you if you dont already have a testimony, or you want a stronger one, read the Book of Mormon! It will help you so much in your life! It will answer your questions and help you get through hard trials in life! God loves you and wants you to be happy! Jesus Christ has been through all of our trials and continues to go through them with us even if you feel like he isnt there. I promise he is there and is just waiting for you to ask for help!

Thats all the spiritual knowledge I got for you guys this week. Not sure how on here needs it but I know someone does! I love you all and hope your lives are amazing! Know I pray for you all every night and hope the best! Email me if you have any question about the church or in your reading! I would love to help you out! Love you all!


-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg


No comments:

Post a Comment