Saturday, December 31, 2016

HALF WAY INTO THE MTC!!!

Well this week we hit our half way mark! Which is super crazy and super exciting!! I cant wait to get to Argentina!! 
Well Christmas dad was soooooo awesome here!! Elder Oaks came and brought his family to perform a musical devotional! It was awesome! His grandchildren are really talented!! After dinner time I got to call home!! It was so awesome to hear their voices! Then from that we went to the Night Devotional! We got right in the front row and guess who came! David Archuleta!!! He was soooo good!! The voice of an Angel! The spirit was so strong when he sang Glorious!! It was so gooood!! At the end he started shaking peoples hands and so Obviously I decided to hug him! It was such an awesome hug! I am not tall at all but he is seriously like 5'4 hahaha it was hilarious! But yah after the devotional we decided to have a snowball fight! This is because it finally snowed! Like the entire Christmas day! First time since I got here haha! But yah it was so much fun! On my team we had about 12 missionaries and on the other there was at least 50! The teams were not fair..for them ;) We seriously had so much fun! It lasted like 30 minutes haha!

Well the rest of the week was pretty normal... We spoke a lot of Spanish and taught a lot of lessons haha! In one of the lessons with our Investigator Dianna, I quoted the first vision and it was so powerful!!! The spirit testified of the first vision so strong!! I know Joseph Smith saw God the father and his son Jesus Christ without a doubt in my mind! I invite you to read Joseph Smith History if you have any doubt of this! 

As always, Hermano Becerra, our teacher, helps me feel the spirit all the time! He is so awesome! We had a 1 on 1 interview just to get to know each other a little better and something he said was so awesome. He believes asking questions is a divine characteristic of Christ! The desire to know more is so important! Before my mission, I would fall asleep reading the Book of Mormon all the time! Now every time I pray I ask for the desire to learn and falling asleep has not been a problem! This isnt just in the church! Ask questions in everything! Dont just let people tell you things. You will learn more when you ask! 1 questions turns into 2 then into 3! If you dont know for sure, ask! And if you dont get the answer you are looking for, research it yourself I love all the advice Hermanno Becerra gives me!

I love you all and miss you all mucho! Have a wonderful New Years and make this year better than last! Look for an opportunity to serve someone ever day just Christ did! Feel free to email me about your christmas, if you have a question, or if you just want to talk!!! 


-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg

ELDER HANSEN AND I CHRISTMAS MORNING WHEN IT SNOWED!!!(CHRISMAS MIRACLE)

MY STOCKING CHRISTMAS MORNING! Clayton, Santa came to the MTC too!!!

Christmas Presents :)

Treats from Gaga!!!

 One of the many gifts from Grayc!! Its a head scratcher :)


SNOWWW


No comments:

Post a Comment