Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Primero Semana en el campo!!!!

Welllll i love Argentina!! Its super fun and surprisingly not too hot! It really is a beautiful country and the people are really awesome! Tons of people are willing to talk to us!
Well the first day was a ton of traveling lol! We flew from Utah to Atlanta then to Buenos Aires then got on a different plane like an hr away from the main airport to cordoba! In total it was around like 18 hours of traveling! Not too bad lol!
Wednesday was super fun! We met our trainers! Elder Alvarez!!!! he is a latino from the states! he speaks English which is a blessing hahaha! I realized that the MTC doesnt actually teach you any spanish lol! I dont understand anyone but thats ok! I just smile and nod my head lol!

too much happened this week for me to share it all so ill share a few great things! 
I got really close to a part active family the Salgados! They are so nice and help me with spanish a ton!! One of the men in the family gave me a Boca Jersey and a gift! It was such a nice gift given he doesnt have much! I love this family so much!

Well contacting is so hard because i dont understand anyone lol! But its super fun! On saturday we were in a poor neighborhood and we clapped, yes we clap here instead of knocking, and this large dog came sprinting out of the back yard and jumped up and bit my butt!!!!! hahahahaha he didnt hold on or anything so it wasnt too bad it was just funny that 3 days in I already got bit on but lol!

My area is Carlos Paz which is like an hour ourside of the city! Its super pretty here! Lots of aweomse people and also a lot of ¨snakes¨ which are girls that dont dress well and just party hahaha! But ya its a super fun area besides that lol!

We might be having a baptism this next sunday! If "V" comes to church! If she comes we will baptize her after it!

But ya Argentina is awesome! Spanish is crazy hard! We only eat like 1 to 2 times a day  but every meal has bread in it so i might gain some weight! :) Love you all! Ill send some pictures! Church is true!

-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg







Elder Mercier and Elder Zaugg
Elder Mercier wrote: "GENERAL ZAUGG (Elder Zaugg) Yes he is alive, and was born into the best zone in the mission....You're welcome Sister Zaugg



CARLOS PAZ CORDOBA

No comments:

Post a Comment