Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Wow this week was so awesome! I love the christmas time! Its such a feeling of love and happiness! This christmas was definitly different! Mostly because its just 110 degrees here and not cold... But also becasue im in Argentina and not the states! This Christmas time I learned something really important about the world! A lot of people dont have money to buy all the Christmas presents, have a huge party, or really celebrate exactly how they want but what I did learn is that regardless of these things, they were still happy! Christmas is to celebrate the life of our Savior Jesus Christ and spend time with all of our loved ones! And that is exactly what made my Christmas the best thing ever!

My Christmas call was so awesome! I loved talking to my fam and seeing all of their faces! I realized that my family is perfect for me! I can just talk and die laughing with them forever! I love my family! I also loved listening to other elders talk to their families and share their love for them. One elder talking with his mom really touched me! Elder Hidalgo is a convert and the only member is his family! When he was talking to his mom, I felt the spirit so strong! He began to share his testimony of Jesus Christ with pure love for his mom! Becasue he knows this message is true and he wants his mom to know and feel it too. I know that if we show true love for others, they will be able to feel the love Christ has them. I learned this super powerfully today. Teaching with Love is the only way to actually let the Spirit in. The Holy Ghost teaches and speaks through love. I know that Jesus Christ loves all of us and I hope you all felt a little of this love this Christmas holiday. I hope we can all show a little more love for the people we come in contact with each and every day! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg


BEST PART OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment