Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One good week (12/19/17)

Well lets just say this week me Elder Zaugg one very happy Elder Zaugg :)

So to start out, trasfers are this week! And a change is happening.... I AM TRAINING IN THE OFFICE!!!! My new comp is going to be Elder Stapp who is from my group! Hes super dope! I am so excited! Its going to be soooo fun! Not going to lie, im going to miss being comps with Elder Vaz! Hes been the sickest guy ever! Ive loved the 2 trasfers we have had together! But I am super ready to train a new elder to replace me so that I can get back out into the field!!

Not only was this great but a few more things happened which were sweet! We did a temple trip with Familia Frontera! Hermana Frontera came and all of her kids and 2 of her neighbors! It was so awesome! We took a lap around the temple and tried to enter but the temple was having an electricity problem... which kinda stunk but something great came from it! So right before we left I ask Hermana Frontera to come with me to the door of the temple. Even tho we couldnt enter we sat there looking into the temple in silence for 5-10 mins. The spirit was so strong! I could just feel how bad she wants to be sealed with her family in this temple! It really was an awesome experiance! 

To top off this wonderful week we had 2 Baptisms! Eugenia and her daughter Victoria! The service really was the greatest thing ever! Eugenia was so happy you could see a light glowing inside of her! Victoria is such a sweetheart too! Shes 8 years old and had the biggest smile when she came out of the water! It was such an amazing experiance today to bapitzed 2 more with Elder Vaz on our last Sunday together as comps! 

Well that was the awesome week! I love you guys so much and hope you all have a wonderful week!

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg


 A huge wind storm! 
 Eugina's baptism









No comments:

Post a Comment