Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Season of Jesus Christ

You learn something knew everyweek! And sometimes you have to learn the same thing multiple times until you actually understand  what you were learning. Well this totally happened to me this week!

So this Friday my zone had a zone activity in our Church building with all of our investigators in each of our areas! The activity started out amazing with Vaz and I brining 20 people to the activity! 18 of them were families that we are teaching and 2 were members that are so awesome! So wow we had a really good turn up! The activity was about Jesus Christ and the real meaning of Christmas! We watched a few videos about Jesus which really broght the spirit! Then we had everyone go up to the front of the room and say what they were going to give to Jesus this chirstmas time! Many said things like their love, patience, forgivness of others, their time, ect... and it was so awewsome to hear everything that the kids wanted to give to Jesus Christ this Christmas time! So Friday i left the activity on a Spiritual High forsure!

Then on Saturday I had interviews with President and the asistentes. When i was with the asistents Elder Da Silva bore his testimony on the time in the mission that really touched me! I have always know that the mission time is short but it really hit me in this interview with Elder Da Silva.

So then finally on Sunday we were in church and we have finally started singing Christmas Hyms! And seriously i have never felt so happy and so loved during a Sacrament Meeting. I am now looking at the mission with completly different eyes. I know that Jesus Christ loves me, suffered for me, and died for me. For that reason, I am here in the mission to serve him and my Heavenly Father. I know my time here is short and am so excited to serve for the next year and be able to feel this Spirit and love that I have been feeling! 

So basically what I learned once again this week is that Jesus Christ loves us. He loves us so much that he gave up everything for us! If we rely on him, he will help us, comfort us, and show us the way to be happy! I know that if we follow the comandments and the path that Jesus showed us, we will be happy! A happiness that is eternal. A happiness that is real. I love this gospel so very much and hope you all can feel the love of Jesus Christ too during this special season of Christmas!



-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg
















No comments:

Post a Comment