Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Conference was the BOM!

Well this week I was left on my own..... I am now the not in my training for Financial Secretary of the mission... And i actually like it a ton so far! I am really blessed for the oportunity to learn all the things I am learning right now!! Its going to help me a ton in the future not only if I want to do anything with buisness and money but just keeping my self on task and making sure everything is done the right way! My grandpa always told me, whats the point of doing something if you arent going to do it right! I love that saying and it is super true for me right now!! 

So conference this week was the BOM!!!!! And BOM because the talk on the BOM was my favorite one!!! Elder Callister from the Seventy really made it quite clear how true the Book of Mormon! I love the Book of Mormon so much and love it when it just makes sense that its true! And thats exactly what Elder Callister did, make it logical that the Book of Mormon really is the word of God and will help us come closer to him and his son Jesus Christ!

Another great talk was the final talk by Elder Anderson from the Quorum of the 12! He really summed up conference perfectly and it amazed me how he even did it about talks that were so fresh from that session!! I am amazed how strong the Spirit can be and how they can listen to it so well! I know that every person, if they feel like they didnt as of now, will get a confirmation of this church from this General Conference if you just watch it with an open heart and mind! That really is the key to everything! Heavenly Father does want to confirm everything to us but we need to do our part and have an open heart and mind to what he is saying!

So i love you all so much and would love to hear your favorite talks!!! Also I want to invite you all to take one point from Conference and share it with someone that needs it! I know this church is true and that is why im sharing this message here in Argentina! It doesnt matter if we are missionaries, members are whole lives, or recent converts. When we know it is true we need to share it with the world! I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week! 

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg

So we totally made office jerseys here! And im pretty happy with how they came out! Love you all! Ill look for more fotos to send!


No comments:

Post a Comment