Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lets title this week.....

Hey everyone!!! This week was a pretty solid week I must say! We are still super busy with our house repairs and should be finishing up this week I hope! Starting tomorrow we are going to paint the entire house which is like 6 pretty big rooms and all the celings. It will probably take until like Saturday or Monday! I hope we can just finish before the next tuesday because we havent had a Pday in the last 3 weeks..... and our of the 5 tuesdays this trasfer, we have only had 1 pday.... hahahaha so thats fun 👍

So the reason I say this week went pretty well is because we had people in the church this sunday! We had the Frontera Family ( except the dad ) and then 2 of their neighbors too! It was super awesome! I love this family so much already! Church went super well! We honestly should have had more people there but every Argentine had to vote for something on Sunday and if they didnt they got finned.... so a few people didnt come :( 

So this week one of the kids we are teaching, Jeremias, asked the funniest question! He asked, "Elder Zaugg, does Satan have sins?" Haha it was honestly such a pure hearted question from a kid thats 9 years old! It was super funny in the moment but afterwards Vaz and I were talking about it and we realized how pure children really are. They see the good in everyone and really do want to learn! I love these kids we are teaching so much and am learning a lot from them as well!

So i was reading this week in Alma 30 and I love verse 8!

 For thus saith the scripture: Choose ye this day, whom ye will serve.

Obviously this life is full of challenges. Sometimes we will want to take the easy way out and perhaps break a commandment. The reason I love this scripture is becuase if we choose now whom we will serve, we will always have the Lords blessings to be with us! 

Well i love you all! And i hope everything is going amazing back home! Feel free to write me if you would like! If not, no worries haha I love you anyways! 

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg





No comments:

Post a Comment