Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Transfers

Well like that another 6 weeks went by! This was seriously the fastest transfer I have ever had! I loved San Carlos a bunch! The area was super dope and Elder Gneck was probably my favorite comp yet! But yes you can probably all tell that I am leaving San Carlos after only 1 trasfer :(

But yup ive been called to serve in a little different role of missionary now, as the Financial Elder of the mission! I will now be working with all the finances for the mission. So basically I recieved a job when I wasnt even looking for one :) But i am excited to serve in the way! I will be close to Presidente Correa every day and will be able to learn from him which will be awesome! I will also be close to all the other office elders! So now in the office is Elder Rahm from Georgia, Elder Clark from California and it will be me and Elder Vaz from Brazil! I am excited!
I honestly dont know what im going to be doing for the next few months yet but im excited to  learn! Hopefully we still have time to get out in the field and teach some lessons! Ill try and send pictures this week but im not sure because today is a little hectic with new missionaries arriving and stuff here in the office!
-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg

 Asada the week of transfers!
 Elder Gneck Elder Contanza and Elder Christiansen
Walking home from curch!

No comments:

Post a Comment