Tuesday, August 29, 2017

DOOOOOOOPE WEEEEEEEK

Well yes this week was super awesome!!! I really do like working in the office as of now! This week I actually started doing stuff financially which was kinda fun! I can tell its going to be a busy job in a few weeks when its only me doing it haha! But lets talk about why my week was dope!

So on Saturday we had a baptism!!! Tiziana who is 11 years old got baptized! She is so awesome and loved her baptisimal service! But what I didnt know I was going to get on top of this baptism was a front row seat to WWE Smackdown! Elder Clark, an elder that found Tiziana and her family, came back to baptized her and when he baptized her he threw her so hard into the water! It was quite aggressive I must say!  When he comes out of the font he asks me, 

"Did I throw her down a little hard?" 

hahahah I was dying! It was seriously the hardest I have ever seen someone dunked during their baptism! But the baptism was super great! Tiziana was super happy after the service! So yes my week ended super well!!!! We also found a bunch of new people to teach this week! Ana is one of them! She is so awesome! In just the first contact she started crying. The spirit was so strong! It was honestly one of the strongest moments that I've felt the spirit on my mission! I am super excited to start teaching her this next week!

So yup I really do love the office so far for a few reasons! One, I get to be around President a ton and 5 other super awesome missionaries everyday! Two, my area, VIlla Belgrano, is honestly one of the best areas in the mission! People here are so humble and love the missionaries! And Three, I get to know almost all the missionaries in the mission so I can have a lot more friends here :) 

Congrats to the homie Hunter Peterson for getting called to Bogotá Colombia!!!! That is so dope! You are going to love the mission so much! It is honestly the best thing ever! There isn't something better that I could be doing with my time!

I love you all and want to invite you all to strengthen your testimony in Jesus Christ and his Atonement. There is nothing else that will keep steady in the path to our Heavenly Father! Hope to hear from you all soon! 

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg






No comments:

Post a Comment