Tuesday, July 4, 2017

TRASFERS

Well yes it finally happened folks! After 6 wonderful months in Carlos Paz I am leaving my first area! My new area will be San Carlos (still got Carlos in the name so I guess my first son will be Carlos) San Carlos is in the captial of Cordoba so that will be fun! I honestly know nothing about the area yet so im super excited! My comp is Elder Gnech! Hes from Arizona as well and also has only 6 months in the mission! We were in the MTC together!!! So this is going to be super fun!!! I am super excited to work in a new area and with Elder Gnech!!!

Awesome experience from this week!!!  So i was sitting in a bus reading and i just had a bad feeling in my body. I felt guilty for something a long time ago and basically Satan was just trying to mess with my head. But I decided to pray and ask Heavenly Father to take away this pain I was feeling. I really wanted to feel the "peace" that I have told every person in Argentina comes from the Atonement of Jesus Christ! So I asked for exactly that. To feel that peace and immediatly I felt it! I could no longer feel the pain I was feeling just a few seconds before. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ took away my pain and I know they will do the same for you all! I know that the Atonement is for our sins and also for our pains and challenges in our life! If we just look unto Christ he will take away our pains! 

I want to invite you all to read Alma 36 verses 12-21! I love this chapter so much and is something like I experienced and I know you can all experience the same!!! 

I am super excited to work in a new area now and start basically from Scratch! Love you all! 

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg


NO pics No camera yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment