Tuesday, May 23, 2017

TRANSFERS!!!!!

WOAHHHHHHHHH TRANSFERS!!!!! WHERE AM I GOING? WHOS MY NEW COMP???? 

HAHAHAHAHAH nothing changed..... yup still all the same here!!! I am still in my first area Carlos Paz with Elder Duran haha! One more trasfer in this beautiful area!!! And im stoked because I will get to see Lalo and Alicia Married and Baptized! Still not sure when that is going to be.... hahaha argentines are very bad with plans lol!

But we recieved a huge miracle this last week!! We recieved a reference of a lady named Bethania and the very next day she came to church. We didnt visit her, all we did was call her on the phone and she came. And now she is going to be baptized in 2 saturdays! I have a stong testimony that our Heavenly Father has been preparing her for this moment for a while now and is still preparing more people for me in my mission! But honestly this was such a blessing. It isnt common to have an investigador who knows as much and has such a desire like her shes super dope!

Ill keep you in the lupe on her progress and the other people as well! Sorry but i dont have any pictures from this week... but i have so from the last pday when we played soccer with a bunch of elders that im going to send! Love you all!




-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg






No comments:

Post a Comment