Tuesday, May 16, 2017

MOTHERS DAY AND BAPTISMS

Well first yes we had 2 more baptisms this saturday!!! Fernando and Lucio!!!!! It was so awesome!!!! I seriously loved the serivce and the spirit was so strong!!!!! And to top off this weekend, MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Wow talking with the family was serioulsy soooooo fun!!! We were laughing the whole time i loved it! I thought it was going to make me pretty home sick but it really didnt! It was so awesome tho! I got to talk to brody for the first time since last mother day.... a whole year!!! Wow i missed that guy!! Hes so dope!!! What a great example to me!!!!!

But yah about the baptisms, these are the other 2 kids of Lalo and Alicia so all thats lacking now is Lalo and Alicia!!!! I love this family so much and just want to see them get married and baptized!!!! But they do have a turn for the 2nd of June so ill keep you updated on that! Im worried I will not be in Carlos Paz much longer bc transfers are this next week! We find out on saturday what is going to happen but it is quite likely that i leave my first area.... :( 

Funny story of the week.... So we were walking down a pretty steep hill in Carlos Paz and there was a woman riding a bike up this hill. She was going super slow bc the hill is a little steep an all. So we are just chilling and all of a sudden a large cargo truck passes bc start going up this large hill. In order to make it up the hill the truck flores the gas super hard for like 15 seconds. The entire time, the exhaust is shooting out the thickest cloud of black smoke! And this entire time, the truck was alongside this lady riding the bike! So for 15 seconds this lady was in the middle of this thick cloud of black smoke!!!! and im not kidding it was thick! We could not even see the woman. It was honestly the funniest thing I have seen in quite some time Elder Duran and I were dying laughing for some good time hahahahahaha! We felt kinda bad for the woman but cmon the experience was hilarious hahahaha!

Well thats the week for me! love you all!!!!



--
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg













No comments:

Post a Comment