Tuesday, September 11, 2018

So umn yah cool blessings


Hey everyone so this week was super awesome! So we were actually super busy with stuff to do this week so we didnt have much time to work in the area but when we did we worked super hard! We have a ton of really great people to teach! Every one really wants to learn and go to church so thats awesome!  So we got to sunday and went to the area early in the morning to see if everyone was ready to go to church and everyone was awake and almost ready! so we were way blessed! a ton of families came to chruch! In total we had 14 in church this sunday! 12 we inv that we brought our selves and then 2 were inv that members just broght to church! so thats so dope!! we were way blessed for sure! I love the mission and especcially my area right now! It is so fun! 

So this week let see, we had a concilio with all the Zone Leaders in the mish which was super fun! It went super well! Its always super fun to do trainings with all of them and get new ideas on what we can change in the mish to make it better! 


Well to be hoenswt i not sure what to say anymore haha so love you guys! Have a great week!
-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg


Well I'm a terrible American... I kinda just saw the date and I just wanted to say even tho I am all the way down here in Argentina I am very proud to call my self an American! Thank you so much for all the people that serve in the military or have loved ones that serve! I will always be grateful for all the veterans! God Bless the USA! 

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg







No comments:

Post a Comment