Tuesday, September 25, 2018

God does Miracles!


Hello everyone! This week was just splendid! This Saturday we had 4 baptisms of Francisco, Luis, Marisol, y Jonathan! So thank you so much for the prayers bc we definitily did see some miracles this week!!! 

So i wanted to share an awesome experiance that I had with prayer this week! So the whole week Jonathan was super excited for his baptism. Friday came a long and out of no where, his mom said he could not be baptized. We didnt understand bc before this week even started she said everything was ok. She got like way mad and would not let him be baptized. We were all heart broken. So we got home that night and I began to say my nightly prayer. I thanked Heavenly Father for all the blessings he had given us to have the 3 baptisms the next day even tho 1 fell through. Then i just asked him for a miracle. We had done everything possible in our power to help Jonathan be baptized and in the end the only impediment was his mom. So I pleaded a miracle to help change his Mom's heart! This was Friday night at around 10:45 at night. So i then went to bed. The next morning I am studing and all of a sudden i recieve a call from Edgardo, Jonathan's Dad. He says that the moms heart has been changed and that his Son was going to be baptized that day. I asked him what happened and he said  I have no idea but last night at 11PM she called me telling me that it was ok for her son to be baptized. Literally 15 mins after my prayer, she just so happened to change her mind. I know that God answered my prayer imediatly right when i asked him to. I know that He listenes to our prayers and anwsers them everytime! Sometimes they might now be right away like this experiance but he will answer!

So a lot more things happened this week but this email is long enough! The only thing I ask for now is for you all to pray for a few people that could possible by baptized this Saturday! So forsure Agostina y Maria y Soledad are going to baptized this week! And there are a few on the fence if they get baptized or not so Please pray for this list!  
  1. Agostina
  2. Maria
  3. Soledad
  4. José
  5. Carlos
  6. Valeria
  7. Jeral
So yup please pray for these people are for their familes! love you all so much! have a great week!
-- 
Con Cariño,
Elder Zaugg
































No comments:

Post a Comment