Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Last Week in San Vincente and Arguello I go!!!

Hey Everyone so this week we had transfers! I am sadly leaving San Vicente! It really was one of my favorite areas! We were so blessed there! I really did love it! So crazy news, I'm going back to the offices but this time a little different haha! I'm going to be an assistant to Presidente Correa! I am super excited to work with him again! He is such an amazing guy! 

So now to talk about this last week! Well, we had an amazing week, to be honest! Wellington, Valentina, and Sebastian all got baptized on Sunday and them 3, and the family Garcia were all confirmed members of the church! It was a very special day!! The whole ward was so happy for them and accepted them all very well! Seriously it was a great day in San Vicente! I am going to miss all the people I met there! The members, and the people I helped get to church! I will also miss them... But hey I am going to send a ton of photos so just wait to see them! Um after the baptisms we went and ate Carne al Disco which is such an amazing meal here that only 1 member I know makes! And then I went and said goodbye to all the family I have made these past 6 months! So besides that let's see. 

I am going to Barrio Arguello with Elder Constanza as my Comp and for 1 more week we are going to be a trio and Elder Montes will be my comp! I am way excited!! They are such studs, to be honest! I have been super lucky with my comps, to be honest! So the next few months we are going to be way busy and I am way excited! Love you all lots! Have a great week!

--
  
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg










































No comments:

Post a Comment