Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Amazing Week Here in Argentina!

Well, This week was awesome! Silvia Avila got baptized! Her service was seriously perfect! She showed up with the biggest smile on her face and brought a ton of her family members! It was awesome! The spirit was super strong! At one point, one of her sisters and friends began to hug her and they all 3 started to cry! It was so cool to see someone follow Christ and have so much love for him! She even brought a few of her nephews that also came to church Sunday and now want to be baptized as well! We are super happy! We are being blessed left and right out here!!!

So 3 times a week here we do exchanges with other Zone Leaders! It has been super fun! They always come to our area and we just work super hard! Its super cool to get to know them all better and see how they work and we always learn a little from them and them from us! it´s super cool experience! it really is a blessing to have them with us! This week I was able to work with 3 missionary, Elder Ponce from Peru, Elder Mooneyham, my boy from my group, and Elder Rivas from El Salvador! It was super awesome! We had a ton of success! We have found a ton of families that we are teaching that all want to get to know the church and learn about Christ! We are being blessed a ful! I learned a lot this week, to  be honest! 1. The importance of have the spirit with you at all times and be yourself at the same time! You don't have to be boring to have the spirit! You can be super lively and just when you need to, call the spirit and change the atmosphere like a light switch! it was super cool to have those experiences this week!

Well, I love the mish! I had a super hard but cool experience this week when we took Elder Montes to the Air Port. Once he went home, Hna Correa asked who the next there was going to be going home. All of the missionaries in the office looked at me and said, Zaugg. It really was super sad to hear that. I still have a lot of time left here in Argentina and I am so glad that I do! I love it here in Argentina and hearing that in just 4 months I will be coming home put it in respective how much I need to take advantage of every moment I have here! I love being a representative of Jesus Christ! I love this gospel! The life of a missionary is the best! 

I love you all! Hope you have a great week! Talk to you next week!

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg



























No comments:

Post a Comment