Tuesday, January 16, 2018

BEST WEEK EVER!!!

Well this week was like the best week ever!!!!! 
So lets start with why! :)
So for almost 5 months now Vaz and I have been teaching Familia Frontera! This a part member family! The parents are members and one of the daughters and the majority of them have been coming to church now for the past 4 months! But the enitre time we have been teaching, the dad and mom have always said that their daughter Azul, whos 9 years old, is not ready to be baptized. We have had some arguments here and there with this topic and have tried to help them for the longest time to understand that yes she is but nothing was working! Finally now after almost 5 months we had a great lesson with the Dad and he let her be baptized! This last Saturday we had her baptism and the whole family went as well as the grandparents and some cousins! It was such a beautiful day and a long waited happiness getting to baptize Azul Frontera after so many nights getting to know the family so well and really developing a real Christ Like Love for this family!

So the amazing week doesnt just stop there, we have been teaching 3 siblings that live somewhat close to Familia Frontera for about 3 weeks! Their names are Carla (17) Carlos (14) and Juan Pablo o Juampi (14) They are seriously the coolest kids ever! ever time we pass by they are so happy to see us and so happy to learn! Well this Sunday they also decided they wanted to be baptized! So this weekend was just filled with 4 baptisms! They are so awesome! And are already talking about how they would like to serve a mission when they are old enough! I love them all so much and am so glad I got the chance to teach them and get to know them! I really feel like every family i meet here in Argentina, is another family that I love! I have so much love for all the people

Every week I am here in Argentina I develop more and more love for the people here! The mission really is the best thing for me right now and I love it here! I am so glad I got called to Serve here in Córdoba! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!
-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg





























 Major Hail storm in Cordoba



No comments:

Post a Comment