Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Holy Ghost

This week definitly ended with a bang!!!! So we got 6 people to come to church this week!! Pablo, Jimena and their son Lautaro came and then another family of 3 kids Rocio, Jasmin and Dylan! It was super awesome to have people in church! I am super excited to keep teaching them this week and this next trasfer!

So I had some pretty awesome moments this week! Lately I have been wanting to feel the spirit more when I was testifing in lessons and stuff like that and this week I definitly felt it super strong! So we were talking with the mom of Lautaro a few days ago! She had said before that she didnt think Lautaro was ready to be baptized. She wasn´t going to let him even if he wanted to. So we went back a few days later and began teaching her a little bit then testifing of all the great things that come from baptism! The spirt was so strong when I began to testify of my experiences and how greatful I am for the Gift of the Holy Ghost!! She started to cry and in the end aggreed that Lautaro needs to be baptized!

I love the spirit so much and how it can change peoples hearts! Once we let it in, it will change  us! There is nothing we can do about it! The Holy Ghost is a purifier of our souls! Anything it touches, it changes and makes it better! I know I was never really good at following its quiet promptings before the mission but I am sure glad for how much it has changed me through the years! I want to testify that It really can change us completly! Even our own desires! If you just let it into your hearts you will be happier and fell the love of Christ!

We are currently working to marry Pablo and Jimena so please pray for us on that one! Also for the kids we are teaching! I love you all so much and hope you have the best week ever! Talk to you all soon! 
-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg

From the humanitarian day when they rented out a soccer stadium for special needs.  He love serving this way!










No comments:

Post a Comment