Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Share the Gospel with a Friend

Well you can tell from the title, I have an invitation for you all this week! :) I invite you all to read chapters 22 and 23 of Alma and then share your testimony with someone. These 2 chapters are about King Lamoni´s Father, the king of all the Lamanites. From this 1 persons conversion, many more were brought to the knowledge of Jesus Chist. So this is the invitation, share your testimony, you never know how many people that 1 testimony can touch!

Well now to the week, blessing DO come when we wait with patience! This sunday we had 7 investigadors at church! Not 1 not 2 not 3.... but 7!!!! And 4 of the have baptismal interviews tomorrow and a date to be baptized this sunday so I will keep you all in the loop! But please pray for them all this week! Their names are Brian, an 18 year old who is such a sick guy! and 3 kids of Lalo and Alicia, Lalito, 12, Luz, 10, Fernando, 8!

Its been a little chilly in Carlos Paz latly which is a little weird and I love it!!!! I have been able to wear comfy sweters all week :) Not much else to say except I am looking forward to this upcoming Sunday!

I took qutie a bit of pictures this sunday so ill be sending them in the next email!



--
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg


 Alicia and Luz making a book of the things we have taught them



 Made a sexy omelet!
 Lalo and Alicia, Lalito 12, Luz 10, Fernando 8
 Brian










my drawing for the week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment