Tuesday, April 4, 2017

1st General Conferance in the mission!

Wow let me start out by saying General Conference is AMAZAING!!!!! Especially in the mission field! Its like the world cup but on steroids and it happens twice a year!!!!!! Què Capo!!!! (How Dope) This was a weird conference for the fact that I watched both Sunday Sessions alone since I was the only person watching in English haha! It was different but it really allowed me to focus and gain so much from all the talks! Well honestly im not sure which talk was my favorite because so many were amazing! I did love the talk by President Monson! It was short but so powerful! The testimony of the Prophet of our Heavenly Father. If anyone is struggling with their testimony or wants to gain a testimony watch this talk!!!!! There is one easy step, Read the Book of Mormon. This church only stands because of this book. Everything we believe and stand for is because of this book. If you want a testimony, read it with a sincere heart with the desire to really know and then pray and ask God if its true! I know without a doubt in my mind that its true from the feelings I get when I read it and the feelings I get when I testify of it!

There were many more amazing talks this conference as well! As a missionary the talk by Juaquin E. Coasta was one of my favorites because it is for investigators of the church!!! So powerful! We had 2 investigators at conference at the sunday afternoon session Lalo and Alicia but unfortunaly they arrived just after he finished talking. They did love conference though and want to be married so they can be baptized and with their children be sealed for eternity! They are super awesome! On Monday we took this talk over to their house and watched it with them and it brought Alicia to tears! The spirit is so powerful I love it! 

Other stuff happened this week too but nothing can compare to the joy I recieved from General Conference! There were talks for everyone. For families, investigators, less actives, and strong active members in the church! Something I have to look forward to this week is an ASADO this saturday so ill make sure to take some pictures for you all for next week! 

Love you all so much! If you have any questions or are wanting a certain talk about a certain topic send me an email and ill make sure to help you find the best talk for you!

-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg

1. Elder Duran took a little swim in the river while walking to lunch haha. Hard to see but his pants are soaked!
2. A huge storm hit cordoba and the river was sooooo full and running so fast! This was on friday and the real strom hit saturday and sunday so it was actually way worse than this i just dont have a pictures haha.
3. My desk and tv watching conference all alone! :) And ues that is an empty bag of cookies that I ate all by my self! :)
4. My Pokemon drawings for Clayton!










No comments:

Post a Comment