Tuesday, March 7, 2017

WORK WORK WORK

So as you all know, I have not had much success here lately... But that is about to change! I hope lol! Elder Duran and I are working so hard here its crazy! We work way harder than I worked last transfer and its so awesome! We both want success so bad! At the moment we have a few progressing investigators but none that have been coming to church. But we really think this is going to change this sunday!! I am super excited for this week to get out and teach people! 

Something super fun that we did this week which was a little different for me was we blessed the area! We found a tower on a super tall hill and climbed it and said a prayer to bless the area! It was seriously so awesome! I  have some pictures but unfortunately i forgot my cord for my camera today.... so i will send them to my mom and she can put them on my blog and i will send them next week!

Something i learned this week that i love is the true joy we get from the Atonement. I have read this story a ton of times, Alma 36 when Alma is talking about his conversion story to his son. In verse 20 he talks about the true joy that comes after we repent and rely on christ. I have known this my whole mission. But when teaching Walter and Nora this week, I shared this scripture. The spirit was so strong and I was smiling so big the whole time. I cant help but smile when I read about this because it is so true. We can all receive receive the most perfect form of joy when use the atonement of Jesus Christ!

We went to the temple today which was so awesome but like i said i cant send pictures... But i love you all! Hope everything is going well for all of you! I pray for you all every night! 

-- 
Con Amor,

Elder Zaugg







No comments:

Post a Comment