Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It Finally Happened

Well im sure you are all wondering what finally happened!!! It probably sounds like its going to be something super dope and exciting right?? Wrong... I finally got sick!! hahaha! Tuesday night last week I started feel pretty sick. Wednesday was terrible... i had a 104 degree fever with the flu... My body has no lie never felt worse hahaha!  It was a crazy day. I laid in bed the entire day trying to sleep but not because of the pain lol! But good news, im doing a ton better now!!

This week was pretty fun! I finally had my first ASADO!!!! It was sooooo good! SO much food and so much meat!!! I love the food here in argentina its soooo good! This was elder Alvarez´s last week so the weekend was like all visiting familys hes going to miss which wasnt the most fun but we did have a few aweseome lessons! One was with Marcela!

Marcela is around 40 years old and the mother of 2 kids. Shes divorced. We had an amazing lesson with her on saturday! She was asking a ton of awewsome questions. She wasnt super sure if she wanted to hear more lessons in the beginning but now she definitily does. At the end of the lesson i said a prayer. And im not really sure what i said in the prayer but when I said amen, i looked up and she was crying! She felt the spirit so strong it was awesome! We are going to continue teaching her and try and get her to come to church this week!

Elder Alvarez left today! Hes going home! Crazy how he has already been here for 2 years and ive only been here for 6 week lol! But my new comp is, Drum Roll Please, ELDER DURAN! He is from Chile, has 9 months in the mission and only speaks Spanish! I am super excited to be comps with him! He is going to be super hard workers I think! And this will force me to learn spanish a lot faster!! 

But this week was finally the week I have been waiting for! I finally feel like I can understand people a lot better and have conversations with them! I talked to 5 people at an investigators house for 1.5 hours with out my comp to traslate and it went great! My comp was talking to these other people in the same house! So yah i am starting to feel better with the language finally!

Well i love you all! I hope everything is going well! Remember if you are having a rough day you can always rely on the savior for help! He will never let us go though a trial alone! He is always right there begging us to let him help! All we have to do is ask for the help! I know Jesus Christ loves me and loves all of you! He suffered for us so that we would never have to be alone! Dont ever think you have to go through trials alone! 




-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg

 ELDER DURAN!!!!
 THE ASADO!!! NOT ALL THE MEAT, IT DOESN'T FIT ALL AT ONCE


 SO YUMMY
 MY NEW HOBBY WHILE I'VE BEEN COUPED UP IN THE APARTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment