Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hello All My Beloved Friends and Family

Hey everyone this week was great here in the mish! Lourdes Nuñez, Lady Garcia, Sammy Garcia, Y Diego Oscco all got baptized! It was great! It was so awesome to see them take that step in their lives!! Sunday was also super cool bc Lady wanted to bare her testimony after her confermation and the bishop let her! And she talked about her experience of getting to know the church and recieve her answer that she needed to be baptized! It was so cool to hear! Honeslty, I love being able to teach people, help them come to Christ, and then see them grow and share their testimonys with the Ward! 
So this week was tons of fun too in our area working! Every night we are finding more people to teach! It is so awesome! I feel like I have been called to Peru for my last few months in my mish becasue we only teach peruvians pretty much hahahahaha! Its way awesome tho! Peru has the best food ever! Wow its been a blessing to serve here! 
So Yesterday we had mylast concilio with all the zone leaders in the mish! It was super fun! Vaz and I prepared a training on the importance of finishing everything you start until the very end! We used a talk from Presidente Monson called "Finishers Wanted" You should all read this talk! It really is so awesome and I learned so much from it!

So ill be sending some pics! Love you all so much! hope you ahve a great week!

-- 
Con Amor,
Visit back to San Vincente with Ana!









No comments:

Post a Comment