Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A week seeing blurring

This week was a little rough....

Well finally after 2 weeks with Pink Eye, Elder Bunker managed to give me pink eye! It was the worst week ever hahaha! We couldnt work for his eyes and then my eye just bothered me the whole week hahahahaha.

But we did have transfers today! Elder Bunker is leave to train a new missionary in a new area! Im staying and Elder Frei is coming to be my comp! Hes super awesome! Hes from my group! Its super awesome! This is my 3rd comp from my group hahaha! So thats pretty cool! For the zone, there were a lot of changes! 2 elders that are coming to my zone are really good freinds of mine so thats dope! Im super stoked for this transfer! 

Besided that, like i said, we couldnt work this week so theres not much to report! But next week will be differnent i hope haha! Love you all!


-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg
So here we got a picture of part of the zone! we got together and made tacos for transfers! It was super awesome!!! 6 missionarys werent able to come... but its all good we had fun! And the other pic is of a family in a different area in our zone that we always go there and eat with them sundays after church! They are the best ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment