Tuesday, February 27, 2018

MILAGRASOS (Miracles)in the Lords work

Lets just say this week was a week milagrasos! (Miracles) So here in cordoba our President is really focusing in on each area working hard each month to accomplish their goal that they set in the beginning of the month! I love it a lot! It helps everyone really focus in on completing their goals! And i really learned that this goal we set isnt ours but the Lords goal!

So to explain why this month Elder Bunker prayed and felt inspired to put our goal as 8 people to baptize! We worked super hard every single day and had a lot of success! Going into this last week of the month, we had baptized 3 people and were planning on baptizing 3 more! We had interviews with President and told him this about our plans and he tells us, Thats great that you have 3 but you still need to find 2 more people to baptize in order to accomplish the Lords goal! So this Monday Elder Bunker and I prayed and I said the prayer. I explained the situation and how we would need some miracle this week if we were going to accomplish His goal of 5 more people entering the waters of baptism in the month of February. And from this moment we went to work! We worked so very hard every single day and were blessed with 5 amazing miracle! A family: Leidy, Laura y Dulce were prepared by the Lord to be baptized this Sunday and Bruno an 18 year old kid and Patricio a 9 year old kid were also prepared! I really do know that we 
worked hard every day but that this would not have been possible if the Lord did not prepare the way! I know this is the Lords work. I know he prepares the way and the people to recieve the Gospel! I know that I am a called Servant of God sent here to help the people come closer to him! I love this work, this Gospel, and my Savior Jesus Christ! I get closer to him every single day! I really am so greatful for all the miracle that we recieved this week and will be a witness my whole life of him! 

I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!!

-- 
Con Amor,
Elder Zaugg

So here are some fotos of the baptisms!!! We have Bruno who is 18 and the older brother of Mica and Nacho who were baptized this month, Patricio who is 9 with his older brother and some crazy lady lol and then Leidy whos the mom of the 2 daughters Laura 11 and Dulce 8!

















here is a pic of the columbian family! Edwin, Leidy, Laura y Dulce!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment